The Corporation Arms is a traditional, family run, 18th Century Inn with five en-suite bedrooms. Set in the heart of the picturesque Ribble Valley, the Inn has views overlooking the reservoir and a delightful sunny beer garden.
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Following the new government guidelines there will be a few changes:
1. We will now be serving food from 12 noon until 8pm Wednesday to Sunday.
2. Last orders at the bar will be at 9.30pm.
3. Everyone must leave the premises by 10pm.
4. Bookings/walk-ins must be one household only (up to 6 people) or
one household including a support bubble (up to 7 people).
5. Face masks must be worn on entry and at all times when you are not seated at your table. This includes going to the toilet and outside to smoke.
6. Table service will be continued both inside and outside.
We are following the Social Distancing Rules of 2 metres and 1 metre where 2 is not possible.
In line with Government Guidelines, please fill in the Contact Form on arrival.
Please use the hand sanitising stations and wait to be seated.
Children are welcome but must remain seated and be escorted to the toilet.